Old 04-28-2012, 07:05 AM
汗青

Default iso

How to open an iso file on Ubuntu ?

Old 04-28-2012, 07:11 AM
James Plate

On 04/28/2012 03:05 AM, 汗青 wrote:

How to open an iso file on Ubuntu ?

Do you mean mounting a .iso as a file? You can do that from the
terminal with:

*'sudo mount /path/to.iso /path/to/epmty/directory -t iso9660 -o
loop'

If you're using The default UI I "think" archive mounter is
installed by default. Right click the .iso and choose "open with
Archive Mounter".

Hope this helps,

James

Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 AM