Old 04-27-2012, 05:41 PM
"Jake Maier"

Default downloading problem of ubuntu 12.04

Thank you very much for your help.
I did as you said, and I got the message
Checking for a new ubuntu release
Get:1 upgrade tool signature
Get:2 Upgrade too
Fetched 1550 kb in...
Extracting precise.tar.gz
Authenticate ...
But it all took less than a minute and checking system info I still run
Ubunto 11.10
Anything I still need to do?
Thanks for your help