Old 04-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Ernest Doub

Default Server needs anti-virus?

First thing you need to do is get rid of Norton and install a real and modern anti-virus such as NOD32.
Norton used to be good but has turned into bloatware that not only slows a system down, it doesn't find all the bad stuff any more.

Of course, letting the Windows machinesÂ* blow up does have its merits.Â* 8^)