Old 04-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Marius Gedminas

Default Need help: got error while updating packages after installation of full circle magazine ?????

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 02:37:31PM +0530, Navdeep Singh Sidhu wrote:
> Hello Friends,
> I need some help. While updating packages on Ubuntu i got this message
> every time which says:
..
> Setting up fullcircle-it-issue-uu (1.0-0ubuntu1) ...
> update-alternatives: priority must be an integer
>
> Usage: update-alternatives [<option> ...] <command>
> dpkg: error processing fullcircle-it-issue-uu (--configure):
> subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
> fullcircle-it-issue-uu
>

> Can somebody please help me regarding this issue???

It's a bug in the fullcircle-it-issue-uu package, which is not part of
the Ubuntu repositories. As far as Google can tell, it comes from
https://launchpad.net/~paolorotolo/+archive/fcm-it, and I think you
should contact Paolo Rotolo (https://launchpad.net/~paolorotolo) who is
the owner of that PPA and tell him about that problem.

Marius Gedminas
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
mathematics and those who don't.