Old 04-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Kaushal Shriyan

Default 12.04 release time

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Jared Norris <jrnorris@gmail.com> wrote:

On 26 April 2012 18:03, *<Lucas.Betschart@crypto.ch> wrote:

> *>*12.04 is released based on which timezone ?

> I'd guess England (0), since this is were Canonicals headquarters is.

It's actually released when it's ready. There is no set time or no set

time zone. When the release manager says it's ready it will be

released.

Hi Jared,
Thanks for the reply. It also means it can offshoot by one day. Does it hold true.

Regards
Kaushal*

Old 04-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

It is here.----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
2048R/89C932E1

Volunteer, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps
01199151550

Old 04-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Oliver Grawert

hi,
On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:23:44 +0530
Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> 12.04 is released based on which timezone ?

the release is based on UTC ...
(and 12.04 was released at 12:04 UTC to be precise )

ciao
oli