Old 04-26-2012, 08:45 AM
James Mutuku

Default Mirroring

I have a running ubuntu server and I want to connect a second harddisk
that will be a mirrror. what is the best way to approach this

--
Best Regards,
James Mutuku Ndeti

Has your organization implemented a customer relationship management
(CRM)system? visit http://www.agile.co.ke/crm.php and find out how our
CRM can help you achieve better customer satisfaction and sales

Old 04-26-2012, 08:57 AM
"J. Bakshi"

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:45:06 +0300
James Mutuku <listmutuku@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a running ubuntu server and I want to connect a second harddisk
> that will be a mirrror. what is the best way to approach this

RAID-I