-   -   Mirroring (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/659784-mirroring.html)

James Mutuku 04-26-2012 08:45 AM

Mirroring

I have a running ubuntu server and I want to connect a second harddisk
that will be a mirrror. what is the best way to approach this

--
Best Regards,
James Mutuku Ndeti

Has your organization implemented a customer relationship management
(CRM)system? visit http://www.agile.co.ke/crm.php and find out how our
CRM can help you achieve better customer satisfaction and sales

"J. Bakshi" 04-26-2012 08:57 AM

Mirroring

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:45:06 +0300
James Mutuku <listmutuku@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a running ubuntu server and I want to connect a second harddisk
> that will be a mirrror. what is the best way to approach this

RAID-I