Old 11-27-2007, 07:43 PM
"John Dangler"

Default Looks like ...

Our office is thinking of implementing MS OneNote (from what I can see,
its an app that allows gathering notes and information in a central
repository for sharing). Being such a fan of M$ [NOT] I was wondering
if someone on the list knows of an Ubu equivalent (Or near-equivalent)
that I can suggest as an alternative.