Old 04-21-2012, 02:55 AM
terry l

Default next thunderbird release

i have d/l the next release and had to unzip it since it wasn't an
apt-get or rpm. i do not know what to do next. any help?

Old 04-21-2012, 03:00 AM
Liam Proven

On 21 April 2012 03:55, terry l <xtlynne@charter.net> wrote:
> i have d/l the next release and had to unzip it since it wasn't an apt-get
> or rpm. i do not know what to do next. any help?

Which release is this, from where? What are you hoping to run it on?

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884

Old 04-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Sonny Golovine

Stick it in /opt and then create a sym link to /usr/bin. Then create
menu entry.

Sonny Golovine
Writer at Tekkidd's Blog
sonny@tekkidd.com