Old 04-19-2012, 03:02 AM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

Default ubuntu11.10 安装Gnome3显示问题 (N卡)

This is an English-only list, please.* Google Tranlate renders the contents thus:

Hi, everyone, such as the title shows, I installed the software center ubuntu11.10 gnome3, activate a graphics driver and additional driver. The write-offs from "gnome" sign, but into the show only after a background wallpaper. May have been written off by ctrl + alt + del out. Some people have encountered the same problem? Please help us to see, my graphics card is NVDIA the Geforce 310m. CL2

2012/4/18 Cui Lei <neverforget_2002@163.com>

Hi, everyone,

如题所示,我在ubuntu11.10的软件*心* 安装了gnome3,并在附*驱动*激活了
显卡驱动。
注销后选择了从“gnome”登入,但进入 后就只显示了背景壁纸。可已通过
ctrl+alt+del注销出去。

有人遇到过同*问题吗?请大家帮忙 看,我的显卡是NVDIA Geforce 310m。

CL2

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD