Old 04-18-2012, 09:08 PM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

Default how to script duplex printing

I have a little script that makes Postscript from man pages. I
sometimes like to print these. I used to use
manlp <something> | lpr
and it worked fine. However, I now have a printer capable of
duplexing, but to use that feature, I have to
manlp <something> | ps2pdf ><somewhere>
evince <somewhere>
and tell the printer driver used by evince to duplex its output.

Is there some way to script this, preferably in a single pipeline?

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD

Old 04-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Linda