Old 04-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Adnane

Default Archive manager slowing my computer down.

Hello Ubuntu fans,

I have an issue with archive manager every time I try to extract
something usually > 1GB that Ubuntu freezes specially Firefox,

I have an I3 processor 2.x, 4 thread, 3 gigs of RAM, so I think it
shouldn't happen, any advice ?

thanks in advance!