-   -   request for assistance (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/656863-request-assistance.html)

ajay kulkarni 04-17-2012 11:52 AM

request for assistance

Hi, I heard that pre-orders for the official Ubuntu 12.04 LTS CD and USB are now being taken, but I couldn't find the link for ordering for ubuntu 12.04..... I need it as soon as possible. So can you tell me that where should I order for ubunut 12.04?

Marcos Barbosa 04-17-2012 11:55 AM

request for assistance

You're member of a LoCo Team?

Marcos Barbosa <marcosestevesbarbosa@gmail.com>

Jared Norris 04-17-2012 11:59 AM

request for assistance

On 17 April 2012 21:52, ajay kulkarni <anku.manasa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I heard that pre-orders for the official Ubuntu 12.04 LTS CD and USB are
> now being taken, but I couldn't find the link for ordering for ubuntu
> 12.04..... I need it as soon as possible. So can you tell me that where
> should I order for ubunut 12.04?

The one and only place for all your official merchandise needs -
http://shop.ubuntu.com/

I've made multiple orders through them and always found them great.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Ric Moore 04-18-2012 06:03 AM

request for assistance

Hi, I heard that pre-orders for the official Ubuntu 12.04 LTS CD and USB are
now being taken, but I couldn't find the link for ordering for ubuntu
12.04..... I need it as soon as possible. So can you tell me that where
should I order for ubunut 12.04?

The one and only place for all your official merchandise needs -
http://shop.ubuntu.com/

I've made multiple orders through them and always found them great.

I've used On-disk.com and they offer a packed DVD, so you're not
downloading as much during install. They are good folks as well. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html