Old 04-14-2012, 10:15 PM
"compdoc"

Default Virtual Box with Win 7 possible at *Ubuntu running at a laptop with 2GB RAM?

I would give the Windows 7 VM 1 Gig of ram, (leaving the laptop 1 Gig) if you use them both and switch back and forth often. They should be able to run in one gig of ram each.
*
Or, you can give Windows 7 more ram, (such as 1.5 Gigs) if you are mainly using Windows 7 and then shutting it off afterwards. That will release the ram back to the laptop.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Bill Stanley