Old 04-14-2012, 11:32 AM
ZhiBin Li

Default Chinese Content on thunderbird 11 of ubuntu 12.04 platform shows ugly output.

Hi All

I have configured my hotmail mailbox on thunderbird 11. but Chinese mail shows ugly output. Does you know how to resolve Chinese content on thunderbird 11 of ubuntu 12.04 platform shows ugly output?

and thunderbird 11 can't sync subfolder of hotmail mailbox. does you know how to resolve it?

thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Colbert Lee