Old 04-05-2008, 03:30 AM
"Gary Jarrel"

Default Hardy & Glassfish

Hi All

Just installed Hardy server beta, and the did the install of the glassfish server using all of the following packages:

glassfish-activation - Open source Java EE 5 Application Server

glassfish-appserv - Open source Java EE 5 Application Server

glassfish-bin - Sun's open source Java(TM) EE 5 Application Server
glassfish-javaee - Open source Java EE 5 Application Server
glassfish-jmac-api - Open source Java EE 5 Application Server
glassfish-mail - Open source Java EE 5 Application Server

glassfish-toplink-essentials - Open source Java EE 5 Application Server
imq - Sun Java(TM) System Message Queue
sunwderby - Java(TM) DB

But I can not for the life of me find that asadmin tool or any other binaries to the server?

On my gusty machine everything is in: /usr/share/sunappserver/bin/

Any help much appreciated

Cheers,

Gary

Old 04-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Yannick Le Saint

Gary Jarrel wrote:
> But I can not for the life of me find that asadmin tool

Don't know anything specific about hardy, but you could look for asadmin
with apt-file.

Example using gutsy :

/home/kyncani/ > apt-file search asadmin
glassfish: usr/bin/asadmin
glassfish: usr/share/man/man1/asadmin.1.gz
glassfish:
usr/share/sunappserver/lib/install/applications/admingui/adminGUI_war/js/iasadmin.js
glassfish: usr/share/sunappserver/lib/install/templates/asadmin.template
libopenafs-dev: usr/lib/afs/libkasadmin.a
/home/kyncani/

--
Regards.

Yannick Le Saint (kyncani) <y.lesaint@gmail.com>