-   -   Second of several questions -- ntfs and Ubuntu -- Thanks to all (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/64157-second-several-questions-ntfs-ubuntu-thanks-all.html)

Ted Hilts 04-04-2008 04:34 PM

Second of several questions -- ntfs and Ubuntu -- Thanks to all

I cc'd everyone who contributed to my understanding so that they know I
really appreciated their help. rich@aphroneo.net was very helpfull in
that he provided guidance on the subject of getting ntfs drives
operating under Ubuntu to be more accessible to other MS Windows
machines such as XP. Others provided ideas on a alternative file
system. And some debated each other on the merits of their suggestions.
All this has been very helpfull. Now I have to decide which solution or
solutions will be the best. Hopefully, I have not missed anyones input
to me.

Thanks very much everyone. I apologize to anyone that does not like to
be cc'd directly. But this is the only way I can thank everyone in a
direct way.

Ted Hilts