Old 03-03-2012, 04:43 AM
Basil Chupin

Default "Nice legs, pity about the face"

Pity that there is no general 'discussion' list for K/Ubuntu - note that
I am talking tech discussion here - because I would have loved to have
posted a couple of messages of interest but as they do not directly talk
about K/Ubuntu I shall hang on to that interesting information. Ah
well......

BC

--
The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 AM
Ric Moore

Pity that there is no general 'discussion' list for K/Ubuntu - note that
I am talking tech discussion here - because I would have loved to have
posted a couple of messages of interest but as they do not directly talk
about K/Ubuntu I shall hang on to that interesting information. Ah
well......

Put it on bikeshed, it'll post directly after the topic of the Dogoo
Girl, Ubuntu and keyboard bras. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Old 03-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Basil Chupin