Old 04-04-2008, 10:53 AM

Default Wireless Apps for Custom LiveCD?

I'm making a custom Ubuntu LiveCD for myself with Remastersys, please let
me know which wireless applications would
be best for an all around good variety of programs. Even if you just list
your favorite programs, that's fine. Thanks!

Old 04-05-2008, 03:24 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

On 04/04/2008, sleepyvulva@lavabit.com <sleepyvulva@lavabit.com> wrote:
> I'm making a custom Ubuntu LiveCD for myself with Remastersys, please let
> me know which wireless applications would
> be best for an all around good variety of programs. Even if you just list
> your favorite programs, that's fine. Thanks!

Knetworkmanager, wireshark (now 1.0!), airsnort, aircrack.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 04-08-2008, 09:45 AM
"PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE"

> I'm making a custom Ubuntu LiveCD for myself with Remastersys, please let
>* me know which wireless applications would
>* be best for an all around good variety of programs. Even if you just list
>* your favorite programs, that's fine. Thanks!

I would add support for USB wireless modems (mainly, Huawei E220) and this LiveCd could be used by other people (like me ) to connect to the Internet, share connections (using WiFi) and alternatively connect to the Internet using the cell phone modem.

Regards.