Old 03-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Albert Wagner

Default Midori browser problem

I have broken Midori 0.4 installed with Synaptic in Xubuntu 11.10.
I turned off the tools bar, which installed a tools icon. Then, I
inadvertently removed the tools icon. Now I have neither a tools bar
nor a tools icon. Using Synaptic, I completely uninstalled Midori,
supposedly including its config files; Then installed again. The same
crippled Midori was restored. Is there a convenient way to fix this? Or
must I manually remove all traces of Midori that I can find?