Old 02-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Jacob Mansfield

Default Creating a new ARM/AVR platform

Hi All,My company is seeking to create a monitoring device using an ARM or AVR processor, and wishes it to run Linux.As we are developing the hardware, it can be designed completely for this purpose, and we would have all the technical specifications avalable.Could anybody point me towards a guide for porting Linux to such a platform?thanks!

Jacob Mansfield*/*Lead Developer

Blue Sapphire Media

email:**Jacob@bluesapphiremedia.co.uk

skype:**jacob.mansfield*