Old 02-27-2012, 06:15 AM
"Ramon Brontons"

Default READ, UNDERSTAND AND REPLY ME BACK

Dear Friend,
I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional
directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a
person. I am Barrister Ramon Brontons, a solicitor at law. I was the
personal attorney to Eng, John McPherson, a citizen of your country who
used to Work with an oil servicing company here in spain after which be
referred to as my client. Eng, John McPherson 62 years of age made a fixed
deposit of fund valued at USD$14,500,000 (Fourteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States
Dollars Only) with a Security Company/Finance institution here in spain
and unfortunately lost his life in an Egyptian charter plane Boeing 737.
Which crashed into the Red Sea early on January 4 shortly after taking off
from the resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, killing all the 135 passengers and 13
Crew members aboard, Ref: (View:
http://english.people.com.cn/200401/04/eng20040104_131791.shtml ). He left
no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except Some vital documents related to
the deposit still in my possession.
Recently, the governing body of the Security Company/Finance institution
contacted me on this matter, requesting that I should notify the next of
kin of my late client to claim the funds and I am yet to provide the Next
of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. I know that my client had no living next
of kin but i have made lots of search to see if i can get in contact to
any of his relatives but my search was fruitless to locate any of my late
clients extended relatives. A clear and legitimate agreement with you, I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin so that my late
client's fund will not be confiscated by the Financial Regulatory
Authority. You and I will share the money, you will be entitled to 50% of
the total fund for your role as the relative and next of kin of my late
client, 40% for me while 10% is to be marked out for any expenses that
will be incurred during the clearance or process of transfer of the fund
to your bank account. Be informed that there is no risk involved as all
necessary legal document which will be used to back you up as the legal
beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be procured.
All I require is your sincerity, honesty, co-operation and utmost good
faiths to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law. Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail
(ramonbrontons@lawyer.com)to enable us discuss further. You may also send
your telephone number so that I can call you. Do not forget that a
transaction of this magnitude require utmost confidentiality and
sincerity. I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you,
Ramon Brontons