Old 02-26-2012, 01:02 PM
"Bas G. Roufs "

Default How to get 2 interelated mind mapping packages into the Ubuntu repository?

Hello Everybody,

There are two, now closely interelated mind map packages, I would like to get into the Ubuntu repository:

Freeplane, http://bit.ly/zfRbh8
Docear, http://www.docear.org/software/details/
From Freeplane, there is at this moment version 1.1.1. in the repository. Now, version 1.1.3. is the latest stable version - I would like to see that one in the repository.

As far as I know, Docear 1.0 Beta 1 is the latest version of Docear.

Freeplane is getting integrated now into Docear. More info on this: see the two pages cited above. However it may be, I cannot find (yet?) Docear in the repository. Are there any plans to get Docear into the repository?

What can I do to help getting Freeplane 1.1.3. and Docear 1.0 Beta 1 into the repository?

Respectfully yours,

Bas Roufs.

--

====