Old 02-25-2012, 06:36 AM
Jkhatri

Default How to disable "print to file" option

Dear all

is there any way to disable "print to file" printer in Ubuntu ???

actually problem is, I'm using my Ubuntu desktop to connect to the
Windows RDP server through rdesktop, everything work fine including
local dot matrix printers as well, but rdesktop also redirects the
"print to file printer " to the RDP session which becomes default
printer every time. I don't want to redirect print to file printer
to RDP. is there any solution for this ??

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards

--

*/

Jatin
Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save
Paper, Save Environment.**

(Plant
at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)