Old 02-24-2012, 10:39 PM
chris hallsworth

Default Update on Ubuntu 11.10

Hello all.
Well, I tried what I was going to do, but it didn't work as planned. I
installed it via Wubi, selecting Braille as the accessibility option.
Due to bugs in 11.10 I didn't get speech at the log in screen, and Orca
didn't come up automatically after log in. This however worked with
11.04. So will be sticking to that until 12.04 comes out officially.

Thanks for all your help.
--

Christopher H