Old 02-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Valter Nogueira

Default Install CD customization

After following the tutorial, I have succeded to get my custom cd.

But, I want to remove the initial language selection.

Naively, I have thougth that was just a matter of chase after initrd file some config.

Despite the fact that I learned some thing about boot up of install proccess, I did not discovered what I have to change.

And lots of doubts have rosen from my inspection. But to keep the focus,* could someone direct me to elimate the initial language menu.

Thanks,

Valter

Old 02-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Tim Jackson

I unsuccessfully messed around with this a while ago.
In the isolinux dir is a file txt.cfg which is the list of languages that pops up.* But removing that doesn't stop a little default english box from coming up.*

I was unable to do other then edit the txt.cfg text to be own list