Old 02-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Arun Shrimali

Default How to store flash videos

Dear All

I am using using Ubuntu 11.10, Firefox 10.0.2, Google Chrome 16.0.912 with Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102
How do I store flash videos, previously it used to be in /tmp/, but now it's not there.
Even in user /home/user/.cache/chromium/Default/Cache * they have changed the storage scheme.

Now files are in following format

f_000001
f_000002
data_0
data_1

Any help

Old 02-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Tapas Mishra

Do a pgrep -f libflashplayer.so get the process id of the corresponding process.Now check the file descriptor of that process that video will be in corresponding*/proc/$pid/<what ever path to file descriptor>
but an easy way is to*http://www.chromeextensions.org/utilities/ultimate-youtube-downloader/

I am using using Ubuntu 11.10, Firefox 10.0.2, Google Chrome 16.0.912 with Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102
How do I store flash videos, previously it used to be in /tmp/, but now it's not there.
Even in user /home/user/.cache/chromium/Default/Cache * they have changed the storage scheme.

Now files are in following format

f_000001
f_000002
data_0
data_1

Any help

ॐ साम्ब सदा शिवाय*नमः**ूतनाथ जी की*जय*

Old 02-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Jkhatri

I am using using Ubuntu 11.10, Firefox 10.0.2, Google Chrome
16.0.912 with Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102

How do I store flash videos, previously it used to be in /tmp/,
but now it's not there.

Even in user /home/user/.cache/chromium/Default/Cache * they have
changed the storage scheme.

Now files are in following format

f_000001

f_000002

data_0

data_1

Any help

you wanted to save the Flash video on your local system somewhere ..
is it ??

just add plugin like Download helper* to your Firefox

official site- -->* http://www.downloadhelper.net/

Firefox Add-on site -->
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

--

*/

Jatin
Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save
Paper, Save Environment.**

(Plant
at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)

Old 02-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Johnny Rosenberg

2012/2/24 Arun Shrimali <arun.reso@gmail.com>:
> Dear All
>
> I am using using Ubuntu 11.10, Firefox 10.0.2, Google Chrome 16.0.912 with
> Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102
> How do I store flash videos, previously it used to be in /tmp/, but now it's
> not there.
> Even in user /home/user/.cache/chromium/Default/Cache * they have changed
> the storage scheme.
> Now files are in following format

> f_000001
> f_000002
> data_0
> data_1
>
> Any help

If you used Opera instead, you would only need to look for the file in
~/.opera/cache, move it somewhere and change its name. All the files
in that folder are called opr?????.tmp (where ? substitutes an
alpha-numerical character). Or ”opr[:alnum:]{5}.tmp”.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・*ーゼンバーグ