Old 02-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Douglas Pollard

Default useing Xfce

Been in search of a lighter desktop to cut down on the load on my video
editing. I installed Xfce in 11.10 and really like it. I am unable to
install any software from Synaptic package manager or Ubuntu Software
center though. I reopened 11.10 Ubuntu and installed so the problem is
with Xfce I guess something needs to be enabled I am thinking.
Can someone help? Doug

Old 02-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Craig Huffstetler