Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Swapnil Bhartiya

Default iBall Tablet Pen Under Ubuntu

Hi,

I have an iBall Tablet pen but it stopped working after Lucid. There
used to be a Wizardpen driver by Martin Owens but its not updated after
Natty. Just yesterday I was able to get it to work under openSUSE where
they have Wizardpen and Wacom-kmp-desktop drivers. Is there any way I
cam make the tablet work under Ubuntu/Kubuntu?

Swapnil

Old 02-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Ioannis Vranos

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya
<swapnil.bhartiya@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an iBall Tablet pen but it stopped working after Lucid. There used to
> be a Wizardpen driver by Martin Owens but its not updated after Natty. Just
> yesterday I was able to get it to work under openSUSE where they have
> Wizardpen and Wacom-kmp-desktop drivers. Is there any way I cam make the
> tablet work under Ubuntu/Kubuntu?

At the end of the following page, download the package that is
suitable for your installation (i386 or amd64), and install it.

https://launchpad.net/~doctormo/+archive/xorg-wizardpen/+sourcepub/1719908/+listing-archive-extra

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://cppsoftware.binhoster.com

Old 02-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Swapnil Bhartiya

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya
I have an iBall Tablet pen but it stopped working after Lucid. There used to
be a Wizardpen driver by Martin Owens but its not updated after Natty. Just
yesterday I was able to get it to work under openSUSE where they have
Wizardpen and Wacom-kmp-desktop drivers. Is there any way I cam make the
tablet work under Ubuntu/Kubuntu?

At the end of the following page, download the package that is
suitable for your installation (i386 or amd64), and install it.

https://launchpad.net/~doctormo/+archive/xorg-wizardpen/+sourcepub/1719908/+listing-archive-extra

Thanks. That worked.

Swapnil

Old 02-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Christopher Sacchi

Try to see the system requirements and you might want to backup and reinstall an older version of Ubuntu (9.10).

Sent from my iPod