Old 02-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Dotan Cohen

Default Ubuntu certified hardwa not enough information

I am using the Ubuntu Certified Hardware tool to find a new laptop:
http://www.ubuntu.com/certification

This tool does not provide any information regarding memory,
processor, screen size, screen finish, wifi capability, price, or
other items of interest to a laptop buyer. Should I file a bug, write
to Canonical, ask on Ubuntu-devel, anywhere else? I would even be
willing to be the one to go out and find the missing info so long as
it will be incorporated into the site.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen