Old 02-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Douglas Pollard

Default Bikeshed

I lost the bikeshed address can somebody post it here for me?
Thanks Doug

Old 02-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Ric Moore

On 02/17/2012 07:15 PM, Douglas Pollard wrote:

I lost the bikeshed address can somebody post it here for me? Thanks Doug

It's a google group, under "sounder" for some reason. I just sent it a
message to see if it was down. Ric

Old 02-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Liam Proven

On 18 February 2012 00:15, Douglas Pollard <dougpol1@verizon.net> wrote:
> I lost the bikeshed address can somebody post it here for me?

bikeshed@googlegroups.com

For anyone else reading this: do please come join us. Free group, open
to all, for off-topic discussion centred around Ubuntu and Linux and
FOSS in general. But anything goes. :¬)

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884