Old 04-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Jan Torben Heuer

Default bcm43xx and WPA?

Hi,

I have a laptop with a Broadcom BCM4306 card.

I got it working with the bcm43xx-fwcutter driver. But I cannot connect to
WPA(2) encrypted APs. Any ideas? I found _a lot_ information about "use
ndiswrapper" "no, use fwcutter" and I'm a bit confused, now.

Any recommendations?

The errormessage from syslog is: "association took too long (>60s), failing
activation.

Jan