Old 02-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Tim Jackson

Default Good network print server recommendation

Does anyone have a good inexpensive network print server that works well with Ubuntu 10.10 using cups?
Was using Trendnet on Dapper but after moving to 10.10 for some reason there is a 4 second pause when between the trendnet server getting the print job and sending it on to the printer.*

Have unsuccessfully tried Dlink also.

Tim Jackson

Old 02-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Tim Jackson

My personal fav is the Hp jetdirect boxes.

I need a print server device with parallel port to connect a non networked

*

Old 02-17-2012, 02:53 AM
Jeffrey Gray

Jetdirect boxes would be your answer then.