Old 02-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Ioannis Vranos

Default G++ Errors

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I'm not sure if this is a ubuntu specific problem, but I'm having some errors compiling c++ programs with g++.
> here's the errors I'm getting:
>
> Chell:allegro1 user$ g++ -c main.cpp -o Untitled2.o -I/usr/local/include/ -lallegro -lallegro_main
> main.cpp: In function ‘int _al_mangled_main()’:
> main.cpp:16: error: ‘allegro_init’ was not declared in this scope
> [...]
>
> I can provide the source code if needed.
> thanks!

Yes, a sample program experiencing the issues, is needed.

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://cppsoftware.binhoster.com

Old 02-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Jacob Mansfield

On 15 Feb 2012, at 15:40, Ioannis Vranos wrote:Yes, a sample program experiencing the issues, is needed.
my bad, I was using allegro 4 code with the allegro 5 libssorry for the spam

Jacob Mansfield*/*Lead Developer

Blue Sapphire Media

email:**Jacob@bluesapphiremedia.co.uk

skype:**jacob.mansfield*