Old 02-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Jim Byrnes

Default Can't connect to XP on Vbox

Running Ubuntu 10.04. I used to be able to connect to XP running in VBox
but now I can't. I get an error message saying: Unable to mount location
- failed to retrieve share list from server.

Looking at all the other entries in nautilius-->network I see that they
are of the type Folder(inode/directory). The type of my Vbox connection
is unknown.

How can I get rid of the Vbox entry so I can try to setup a proper
connection?

Thanks, Jim