Old 02-14-2012, 08:36 AM
"G. "

Default no pointing device fresh install of Lubuntu

Just installed Lubuntu 11.10 from a USB memory device. Neither the
touchpad nor mouse are working. MD5 sum is correct. What can I do to
resolve the problem?

Thanks

gary

Old 02-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Liam Proven

On 14 February 2012 09:36, G. <pegngaryubuntu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just installed Lubuntu 11.10 from a USB memory device. * Neither the
> touchpad nor mouse are working. *MD5 sum is correct. *What can I do to
> resolve the problem?

Try external ones and see if they work? Try an Ubuntu (or similar
*buntu) LiveCD and see if that works? If so, try a non-Ubuntu LiveCD
such as Knoppix & see if that works?

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884