Old 04-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Neil

Default Flying penguins found by BBC

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 6:39 AM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Yes, I know it's OT, but given that the Penguin is the linux symbol I
> thought I'd pass this along... besides, someone will eventually come
> along and ask how to get their flash working to view it, so it might end
> up being technical as well :-)
>
> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/01/npenguin101.xml>
>
> Video is here:
>
> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/ttv/arts.jhtml?bcpid=1358314062&bclid=1363192294&bctid =1482436596>
>
> Happy April 1st.

It seems this is not a 1st of april joke, but rather a verry funny
advertisement. The last scentence of the film is a statement: [insert
statement here]
Verry funny, but already posted and not a 1st of april joke.

Engadget offered a (small) list of 1st of april jokes they found:
http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/01/april-fools-day-makes-the-internet-cry/
I like the coathanger and the HDDVD to Betamax device...
Although last years list was a bit longer:
http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/01/april-fools-day-roundup/

Neil

--
There are two kinds of people:
1. People who start their arrays with 1.