Old 02-13-2012, 02:04 PM
user1

Default ubuntu 10.10 not recognizing nikon coolpix usb digital camera device

I am using ubuntu 10.10 32 bit 2.6.35-32
I bought a new nikon coolpix digital camera
It did recognize the camera first time and I could copy images to my hd.
Now it will not recognize this usb device any more
Other usb devices like usb mouse and external hd are recognised ok.
The camera is not recognized in puppy linux neither