Old 02-13-2012, 04:38 AM
Peng Yu

Default How to request adding a package?

Hi,

I remember that I didn't this before. But I can find the link any
more. Could anybody point me how to submit a question for packaging a
new software?

Peng

Old 02-13-2012, 05:14 AM
Nils Kassube

Peng Yu wrote:
> I remember that I didn't this before. But I can find the link any
> more. Could anybody point me how to submit a question for packaging a
> new software?

I suppose you are looking for this page:
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/NewPackages>

Nils