Old 02-11-2012, 06:38 PM
"W. Scott Lockwood III"

Default Graphical "intrusion detection systems" and "intrusion prevention systems"

LOL - that was mean. :-)

--
W. Scott Lockwood III

Old 02-12-2012, 05:59 PM
"compdoc"

>I'd look at webmin for configuration
*
In the IRC channel, the regulars there are telling people not to use webmin now because it no longer complies with Ubuntu's configuration of apps.
*
It's been a long time since I've used webmin, so I can't say one way or the other...
*