Old 04-03-2008, 12:02 AM
"Santiago Alvarez"

Default happy-as-a-hippo user

Dear Ubuntu team,

*I've been using Ubuntu on and off since day 1, and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed by it. This is just a "BIG THANKS TO Y'ALL" e-mail. After my broadcom internal wlan card died I set out today to find a new usb dongle to replace it. I first booted into XP and had to go through the usual "Insert Drivers CD" routine to get it working, but then rebooted in Ubuntu and was amazed to learn that it had been properly identified, nothing to do, just pick an SID from the list and I was back online. THIS IS AWESOME. Thanks again, you made my day. Hardy will rock !!

Cheers,
*
--
Sapelko dixit