Old 02-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Liam Proven

Default Mount a Windows 7 Hard Disk, in Ubuntu?

On 10 February 2012 15:24, justino garcia <jgarciaitlist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I recover files from a* Windows 7 Hard Disk in Ubuntu?
> Just pictures on that disk...

Yes.

Next? :¬)

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884

Old 02-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Ioannis Vranos

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:24 PM, justino garcia <jgarciaitlist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I recover files from a* Windows 7 Hard Disk in Ubuntu?
> Just pictures on that disk...

Yes you can; either by using the Live CD, or after installing Ubuntu
in a separate partition.

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://cppsoftware.binhoster.com

Old 02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
"W. Scott Lockwood III"

The program you want is called 'photorec'.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DataRecovery

--
W. Scott Lockwood III

Old 02-10-2012, 04:08 PM