Old 02-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Swapnil Bhartiya

Default Please Don't Discuss It Here was Ubuntu Should Be Forked!

On 02/03/2012 07:29 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:

On 01/30/2012 12:09 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:

My Solution: Fork Ubuntu

Too much work.

As Ubuntu is a Debian derivative, just switching back to Debian is better.

Back to the tradition.

BTW, this discussion has its place on sounder@lists.ubuntu.com isnt'it?

As I made clear earlier that this message was not intended for this
list. Thunderbird's auto complete entered Ubuntu User mailing list where
as the message was intended for a differed LUG list. I publicly
apologized, and also explained it to the mod that it was not meant to be
on this list.

I request *not* to discuss it here further.

Thanks
Swapnil