Old 02-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Jesse Palser

Default -Disable All USB Gamepads/Joysticks/

[11.10]-Disable All USB Gamepads/Joysticks?

Hi,

I am running Ubuntu 11.10 as a guest in current VirtualBox.

I am having problems with USB gamepads/joysticks in the Ubuntu 11.10 guest
and wish to disable them in Ubuntu 11.10.

In Ubuntu 11.10, how would I disable all USB gamepads/joysticks?
(a Google search showed no instructions on how to do this)

Thanks in advance!

JeZ+Lee
16BitSoft
Video Game Design Studio