Old 02-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Rashkae

Default ubuntu rolling release

On 02/03/2012 03:42 PM, Default User wrote:

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 03:08, Avi Greenbury<lists@avi.co> wrote:

Default User wrote:

I would prefer a rolling release, because completely tearing down my
existing system and starting over again every 6 months is a real
hassle, and just isn't fun any more.

Why not simply upgrade in-place, then?

--
Avi

Upgrades have not always worked correctly for me, including from Ubuntu
11.04 to 11.10. So I often end up having to reinstall anyway.
And you think a rolling release does it better??? (Hint, from someone
currently on Debian testing, it does not.)