Old 01-31-2012, 01:10 PM
Colin Law

Default The HUD on unity-2D

Does anyone know what the timescale is for getting the HUD [1] on
Unity-2d? All I can find is that it should be there for 12.04
release.

*Please* if anyone wants to discuss the merits or otherwise of the
HUD, or to generally lambast all and sundry, do not do it in this
thread, take it to the bikeshed list [2].

Colin

[1] http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/939
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/bikeshed

Old 01-31-2012, 06:42 PM
Alan Pope

Does anyone know what the timescale is for getting the HUD [1] on
Unity-2d? All I can find is that it should be there for 12.04
release.

That's the goal. AIUI it's not far off being ready.

Cheers,
Al.
--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
alan.pope@canonical.com
http://ubuntu.com/

Old 01-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Colin Law

On 31 January 2012 19:42, Alan Pope <alan.pope@canonical.com> wrote:
> On 31/01/12 14:10, Colin Law wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know what the timescale is for getting the HUD [1] on
>> Unity-2d? *All I can find is that it should be there for 12.04
>> release.
>>

> That's the goal. AIUI it's not far off being ready.

Is there a daily build ppa for oneiric? The one at
ppa:unity-2d-team/unity-2d-daily only seems to be for Maverick and
Natty.

Colin