Old 01-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

Default Having problem with read only disks ? How to change it ?(Solved)

I have fixed it thanks for help.

Just boot backtrack from usb & edited the fstab file & deleted all other enteries except proc & swap entry. this fixed the problem.

But i wonder i was unable to edit or save any file using gedit on my root partition as root user. i will post that problem later.

Sorry for late reply bcz problem with internet. thanks for help.

Regards
Navdeep Singh