Old 01-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

Default Unexpected shutdown of netbeans 7.1 on run project

Hello everyone,

i have installed netbeans7.1 on ubuntu 11.10 & my neatbeans get closed or can say get turned off in unexpected way on clicking run project. i have also attached a video recorded via desktop recorder. hope this will help to understand my problem.Can some body help me? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Navdeep Singh

Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

Hello everyone,

i have installed netbeans7.1 on ubuntu 11.10 & my neatbeans get closed or can say get turned off in unexpected way on clicking run project. i have also attached a video recorded via desktop recorder. hope this will help to understand my problem.Can some body help me? Thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKaQzXNz730

Regards
Navdeep Singh

Old 01-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Steve Flynn

On 27 January 2012 14:32, Navdeep Singh Sidhu
<navdeepsingh.sidhu95@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKaQzXNz730

No video at that URL.

Have you started netbeans from the command line?
Have you attempted to capture stdout from netbeans to a file?
Have you check for any logs netbeans produces (I use Eclipse myself so
I don't know if Netbeans has a log file anyway)?
Have you checked in the syslog?
Have you check in /var/logs at all?
Have you checked to see if this happens with all projects or just this
particular one?

--
Steve

Old 01-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Ric Moore

i have installed netbeans7.1 on ubuntu 11.10 & my neatbeans get closed
or can say get turned off in unexpected way on clicking run project. i
have also attached a video recorded via desktop recorder. hope this will
help to understand my problem.Can some body help me? Thanks in advance.

Which java?? type java -version Ric

Old 01-28-2012, 03:47 AM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

sorry for previous link new link for video is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkIIbd_BJo&feature=youtu.be

Regards

Navdeep Singh