Old 01-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Art Edwards

Default lyx in natty

The installation of lyx is missing many standard document classes. It is
also asking me to install a nonexistent package, revtex. Any help would
be appreciated.

Art Edwards

Old 01-25-2012, 11:37 PM
James Freer

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Art Edwards
<edwardsa@icantbelieveimdoingthis.com> wrote:
> The installation of lyx is missing many standard document classes. It is
> also asking me to install a nonexistent package, revtex. Any help would
> be appreciated.
>
> Art Edwards

I did have some problems with Lyx but can't remember now. I switched
to Texmaker and found it faultless.

james