Old 01-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Basil Chupin

Default Happy Chinese New Year

On 23/01/12 19:10, Ric Moore wrote:

On 01/22/2012 11:17 AM, Koh Choon Lin wrote:

Hi everyone

Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to all on this list as we hope to deliver
the spirit of freedom and free software to more people in our lives.

Regards
Koh Choon Lin
Singapore
GMT +08:00

Shay shay nye! What animal is this year?? Say ge'in! Ric

Year of the (Water) Dragon.

BC

--
But when you take arms from people, then you start to upset them, you show you do not trust them because you are frightened or cagey.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Old 01-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Liam Proven

On 23 January 2012 09:44, Basil Chupin <blchupin@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> On 23/01/12 19:10, Ric Moore wrote:
>>
>> On 01/22/2012 11:17 AM, Koh Choon Lin wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone
>>>
>>> Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to all on this list as we hope to deliver
>>> the spirit of freedom and free software to more people in our lives.
>>
>> Shay shay nye! What animal is this year?? Say ge'in! Ric
>
> Year of the (Water) Dragon.

As /Non Sequitur/ put it (http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2012/01/23):

Why Dragon?
It means it's an election year, so it'll seem to drag on longer than usual...

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884

Old 01-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Billie Walsh